To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Time Management: Strong ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks while getting tasks completed on time
- MS SharePoint: Familiarity with the functions and features of MS SharePoint (i.e., content management, documentation, data sharing)
- MS Excel: Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience with Excel, including writing formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, creating charts and graphs
- MS Outlook: Familiarity with Outlook email, calendar and Skype messaging
- LMS: Familiarity with learning management systems (experience with Halogen LMS a plus)
- Verbal Communication: Ability to compose and verbally deliver information of varying levels, using appropriate grammar, tone, inflection and non-verbal cues, while also listening to and correctly deciphering verbal communication delivered by others
- Written Communication: Ability and capacity to communicate ideas, facts and data in writing using appropriate grammar, syntax and sentence structure
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, and/or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step causal way
- Results Oriented: Ability to strive for optimal results by taking responsibility for timeliness, commitment to task and adherence to performance standards
- Ethics & Integrity: Ability to behave in a trustworthy & transparent manner as well as commitment to confidentiality
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team and develop strong working relationships with employees at all levels and functions of the organization
- Self-Control: Ability to keep emotions under control and to restrain from negative actions or behaviors
- Quality Control & Attention to Detail: Ability to monitor and check work related information and deliverables ensuring high quality and accuracy
- Customer Service: Ability to understand and help/assist internal customers and meet their needs
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals or groups, as well as understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives
- Information Seeking: Ability to gain a deeper understanding of work related issues or events by making a concerted effort to gather information and seek out development opportunities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must possess a combination of education and experience as follows:
- Must hold a baccalaureate degree preferably in business, human resources, instructional design, I-O psychology or other related field from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent foreign institution.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous work experience, preferably in the Human Resources, Learning/Training, Organizational/Talent Development field.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to operate PC and other office equipment. Must be able to present to individuals and groups.
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.