To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated experience with reconciliations.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required; including pivot tables and advanced formulas such as VLOOKUP and conditional formatting.
- Preferred experience with: Microsoft Navision or similar, and ERP implementations.
- Verbal Communication: Requires the ability to compose and verbally deliver information of varying levels, using appropriate grammar, tone, inflection and non-verbal cues, while also listening to and correctly deciphering verbal communication delivered by others
- Written Communication: Requires the ability and capacity to communicate ideas, facts and data in writing using appropriate grammar, syntax and sentence structure
- Analytical Thinking: Requires the ability to understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, and/or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step causal way
- Results Oriented: Requires the ability to strive for optimal results by taking responsibility for timeliness, commitment to task and adherence to performance standards
- Ethics & Integrity: Requires the ability to behave in a trustworthy & transparent manner
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Requires the ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team
- Self-Control: Requires the ability to keep emotions under control and to restrain from negative actions or behaviors
- Information Seeking: Requires the drive to gain a deeper understanding of work related issues or events by making a concerted effort to gather information and seek out development opportunities
- Initiative: Requires the drive to go above and beyond in order to improve or enhance job results
- Quality Control: Requires the ability to monitor and check work related information and deliverables ensuring high quality and accuracy
- Customer Service: Requires the ability to understand and help/assist both internal and external customers and meet their needs
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Requires the ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals or groups, as well as understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives
- Conceptual Thinking: Requires the ability to understand a situation or problem by putting the different pieces together to see the bigger picture
- Interpersonal Understanding: Requires the ability to understand other’s feelings and concerns, and to value individual differences in people
- Self-Confidence: Requires the ability to express confidence in dealing with challenging circumstances, in reaching decisions or forming opinions and in handling failures or set-backs constructively
- Organizational Commitment: Requires the ability and willingness to align his/her own behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the organization
- Relationship Building: Requires the ability to effectively build and maintain friendly, warm relationships or networks of contacts with clients/customers
- Assertiveness: Requires the ability and intent to appropriately display assertive behaviors to ensure others follow and comply with given directions
- Time Management: Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- University degree required with focus in Accounting from an accredited college or university, or equivalent foreign institution.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified. The job will require additional hours beyond the normal 40-hour workweek and working off hours to accommodate global time zones.