Position Requires: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Industrial Engineering and Operations Research or related field, or foreign equivalent education, and 3 years work experience in a software consultant or development or data analysis position. 3 years of experience is required in all of the following:
- SQL Server database design and implementation including Transact SQL, SQL Server Profiler, SSIS package, SSRS Reports, and writing, modifying and optimizing complex stored procedures, views, scalar-valued and table valued functions.
- Windows and web application development using C# and Visual Studio.NET and ASP.NET.
- Dealer retail network planning in the automotive industry including primary market area, sales registrations, and segment adjustments to calculate expected volume, opportunities, sales and registration effectiveness.
- Data analysis using MS Excel, including advanced text manipulation and mathematics, graphing, charting, pivot tables, using functions and writing formulas including Macros.
- Client facing experience liaising between client and technical teams for business analysis, project requirements gathering and project coordination and training clients on proprietary software solutions and processes.
- Working with digital marketing platforms.
Experience can be acquired concurrently.
Three (3) Senior Consultants and one (1) Analyst report to the Manager - Customer Practice.
To apply, access our website applications at: http://urbanscience.com/careers and apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org (place job # 2018-3942 in subject line). EOE