This person will support the delivery of client services. This person will use technical skills to independently execute high quality data-related projects and assignments in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Consult our clients during the implementation of software solutions together with the software development team and project managers
· Regularly communicate with clients to learn about and understand their business requirements in order to translate these into technical requirements for our software products.
· Collaborate closely with the software development team to test new software features and improve existing features in design and functionality. Identify unused potential in client solutions.
· Ensure flow of requirements from BRD to team foundations server
backlog Monitor timely delivering of client support requests
· Support the implementation of test plans for client software projects.
· Create training materials for client solutions
· Conduct trainings for client solutions
· Support account team with online and offline demos
· Collaborate with teams to identify best practices and promote sound
· Work with teams to identify creative ways to test and deliver
software on time with high quality
· University degree required; technical degrees preferred (i.e., engineering)
· Self-motivated and highly customer and service oriented mindset required
· Ability to work in teams and strong communication and organizational skills
· Knowledge about common office applications (MS Excel, MS Word)
· Experience with agile project management methodologies desired
· Knowledge in Java, Eclipse, Oracle, Tomcat, Git and XML desired
- Fluent in German and very good in English