To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Data Savvy: Requires experience in integrating and leveraging disparate data sources
- Developing & Coaching: Requires the ability, desire and intent to teach and foster the development and long term capability of one or more employees by providing coaching, direction and feedback to enhance performance
- Database: Requires demonstrated knowledge of relational database management, including, creating and executing queries, creating scripts, importing/exporting data and manipulating data; knowledge and experience with SQL is required
- Math & Statistics: Requires knowledge of basic descriptive statistics and ability to execute simple statistical analyses, create scatter plots, bar charts and histograms; requires ability to apply the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, generate and evaluate alternatives to resolve them, and make prompt decisions on the most effective strategy
- Ability to obtain, and integrate a broad range of data from multiple sources for use in analytic reporting
- Project management skills, including ability to drive solution recommendations on-time and at exceptional quality
- Ability to coordinate and guide the exchange of information and ideas in an interactive session designed to meet specific defined objectives
- Ability to lead discussions and clarify requirements, ensuring the participation of all attendees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary
- Ability to assist in developing and delivering formal presentations to client stakeholders
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Requires the ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must possess a combination of education and experience as follows:
- University degree required; technical degrees are strongly preferred (i.e., engineering, applied math, statistics, applied science, information systems, operations research, etc.) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent foreign institution. Non-technical degrees will be considered if candidate possesses appropriate level of analytical and technical knowledge required for the role; Masters or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 years overall related work experience required, including 3 years relevant Automotive Digital Marketing work experience
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Cognos (Report development and Framework development), Tableau, etc.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in working with clients and technology teams
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified. The job may require additional hours beyond the normal 40-hour workweek.