Position Requires: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Systems Engineering or Management Information Systems, or related degree, or foreign equivalent education, and 3 years’ experience in a software consultant or development or data analysis position. Three years’ experience is required in all of the following:.
- SQL Server database design and implementation including Transact SQL, SSIS package, and writing, modifying and optimizing complex stored procedures views, scalar-valued and table-valued functions.
- Windows and web application development using C# and Visual Studio.NET and ASP.NET.
- Performing trend analyses on large datasets to identify Key Performance Indicators.
- Data analysis using MS Excel, including advanced text manipulation, graphing, charting, pivot tables, using functions and writing formulas including Macros.
- Data analysis using mathematics including linear regression and statistical modeling.
- Client facing experience liaising between client and technical teams for business analysis, project requirements gathering and project coordination and training clients on proprietary software solutions and processes.
- Working with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
Experience can be acquired concurrently.
1 Consultant reports to the Manager - Network Practice.
To apply, access our website applications at: http://urbanscience.com/careers and apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org place job # 2018-3995 in subject line). EOE