Position Requires: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Systems Engineering or Management Information Systems, or foreign equivalent education and 3 year’s work experience in a software consultant or development or data analysis position. 3 years of experience is required in all of the following:
- SQL Server database design and implementation including Transact SQL, SQL Server Profiler, and writing, modifying and optimizing complex stored procedures views, scalar-valued and table valued functions.
- Report and Web Application requirements gathering, analysis and design.
- Dealer retail network planning in the automotive industry including primary market area, sales registrations, and segment adjustments to calculate expected volume, opportunities, sales and registration effectiveness.
- Data analysis using MS Excel, including advanced text manipulation and mathematics, graphing, charting, pivot tables, using functions and writing formulas including Macros.
- Client facing experience liaising between client and technical teams for business analysis, project requirements gathering and project coordination and training clients on proprietary software solutions and processes.
- Working with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
Experience can be acquired concurrently.
One (1) Consultant reports to the Manager.
To apply, access our website applications at: http://urbanscience.com/careers and apply online or email email@example.com (place job #2018-4025 in subject line). EOE