Position Requires: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Systems Engineering or Management Information Systems, or foreign equivalent education and 3 years of experience in a software consultant or development or data analysis position - 3 years of experience is required in all of the following:
- SQL Server database design and implementation including Transact SQL, SSIS package, and writing, modifying and optimizing complex stored procedures, views, scalar-valued and table valued functions.
- Dealer Business Management in the automotive industry including performing Risk Analysis, identifying Financial Data Outliers, calculating Net Working Capital Standard and improving Profitability.
- Data analysis using MS Excel, including advanced text manipulation and mathematics including linear regression and statistical modeling, graphing, charting, pivot tables, using functions and writing formulas including Macros and VBA code.
- Client facing experience liaising between client and technical teams for business analysis, project requirements gathering, project coordination and training clients on proprietary software solutions and processes.
- Working with technical teams on setting up and sustaining multiple servers. Overseeing preparation and execution of software deployments and updates.
To apply, access our website applications at: http://urbanscience.com/careers and apply online or email email@example.com (place job #2018-4032 in subject line). EOE