Position requirements: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or foreign equivalent education, and 4 years’ experience in a software development, application or systems programming or related position is required. Four years of experience is required in all of the following:
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the design, development, and support of large-scale corporate business applications in the following areas: Object-oriented (OO) analysis, design and development; industry-standard design patterns such as façade, MVC; and n-Tier architecture
- Maintain deployments and code using TFS
- Implementing relational database and data warehouse concepts
- Work with UML diagrams, including class and sequence diagrams
- Provide instruction to team members on proper software development practices and industry standards
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Experience can be obtaining concurrently.
To apply, please access our website applications at: http://urbanscience.com/careers and apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org (place job #2018-4092 in subject line). EOE