- Provides technical support to internal Urban Science clients currently utilizing software applications, including assisting with system set up and local application customization/development.
· Ensure all incidents are tracked into support system utilized by implementation delivery staff
· Monitor timely delivering of client support requests including prioritizing and balancing the tasks of implementation/delivery staff
- Gathers business requirements from clients and translates those needs into applications software.
- Determines best methodology and approach to implement and configure new requirements into existing and new client solutions.
- Works closely with software development teams to test new application features, including identification of possible user actions and potential problems with current design/functionality.
- Utilizes Urban Science tracking system to identify and resolve defects with existing software applications and applies approved processes for correction.
- With manager guidance, plans, organizes, develops and delivers reports, deliverables and projects on time, adhering to client requested specifications.
- Extract, manipulate, and analyze data using company software
- Perform coding and testing functions, primarily in SQL and VBA, associated with the development of custom client software, including development of additional reports, as needed
- Document existing and/or new processes related to any developed functionality.
- Adheres to quality control standards for Urban Science and client organizations.
- Proactively communicates with management to provide updates and report issues in a timely manner