To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or competency needed for successful performance in the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Verbal Communication: Requires the ability to compose and verbally deliver information of varying levels, using appropriate grammar, tone, inflection and non-verbal cues, while also listening to and correctly deciphering verbal communication delivered by others
- Written Communication: Requires the ability and capacity to communicate ideas, facts and data in writing using appropriate grammar, syntax and sentence structure
- Analytical Thinking: Requires the ability to understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, and/or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step causal way
- Results Oriented: Requires the ability to strive for optimal results by taking responsibility for timeliness, commitment to task and adherence to performance standards
- Ethics & Integrity: Requires the ability to behave in a trustworthy & transparent manner
- Teamwork & Cooperation: Requires the ability to work cooperatively with others and be part of a team
- Self-Control: Requires the ability to keep emotions under control and to restrain from negative actions or behaviors
- Information Seeking: Requires the drive to gain a deeper understanding of work related issues and events
- Initiative: Requires the drive to go above and beyond in order to improve or enhance job results
- Quality Control: Requires the ability to monitor and check work related information and deliverables ensuring high quality and accuracy
- Customer Service: Requires the ability to understand and help/assist both internal and external customers and meet their needs
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Requires the ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals or groups, as well as understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives
- Conceptual Thinking: Requires the ability to understand a situation or problem by putting the different pieces together to see the bigger strategic picture
- Interpersonal Understanding: Requires the ability to understand internal and external clients’ feelings and concerns, be able to relate to others and to value individual differences in people
- Self-Confidence: Requires the ability to express confidence in dealing with challenging circumstances, in reaching decisions or forming opinions and in handling failures or set-backs constructively
- Organizational Commitment: Requires the ability and willingness to align his/her own behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the organization
- Relationship Building: Requires the ability to effectively build and maintain friendly, warm relationships or networks of contacts with clients/customers
- Industry, Solution & Product Expertise: Requires in depth knowledge & expertise in the industry and with the use of Urban Science solutions and products within the industry
- Assertiveness: Requires the ability and intent to appropriately display assertive behaviors
- Math & Statistics: Knowledge of basic descriptive statistics and the ability to understand and interpret statistical analyses is strongly preferred
- MS Office: Requires advanced knowledge and experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Technical/Software: Requires the ability to understand and work with software tools & packages used by Urban Science
- Time Management: Requires strong capability to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and run meetings on schedule
- Sales & Business Development: Requires the ability to identify potential new opportunities from the market and proactively define and communicate those opportunities
- Strategic Influence: Requires the ability to effectively persuade, convince, and influence others in order to gain support to achieve work related goals/objectives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- University degree required; degrees in Business, Communications, Marketing, Economics, Public Relations, Statistics or related field are preferred from an accredited college or university, or equivalent foreign institution. The ideal candidate will have a mix of education in both Business/Marketing with some technical courses (computer science, statistics, math, engineering). Technical degrees will be considered if candidate possesses appropriate level of business and marketing knowledge required for the role.
- 5+ years of industry related work experience is required.
- Experience in integrated Digital Marketing, CRM, Analytics, Data and ad tech is strongly preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Internal certification for solution(s) under responsibility is preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified. The job may require additional hours beyond the normal 40-hour workweek.