Urban Science is a business-solutions company focused on supporting the needs of the sales and marketing function of the automotive industry. We leverage a scientific methodology to help our client partners sell more vehicles, improve profitability and increase customer loyalty. And we do that by helping solve their toughest challenges including planning an optimal dealership network, improving individual dealer performance and efficiently converting sales leads into sales. In short, we guide business through science—and we’ve been doing this since 1977.
This position supports the delivery of client services on an account team. The Analyst is focused on both technical & client handling skills to execute high quality projects and assignments with a high degree of accuracy in a timely manner.
• With manager guidance, plans, organizes, develops and delivers client-requested reports, deliverables and projects on time, adhering to client requested specifications.
• Designs, creates and manages client databases, utilizing Urban Science proprietary software, ensuring accurate and high quality data.
• Imports, transfers, tracks, processes, analyzes and verifies data in order to improve accuracy and quality.
• Use technical skills to accurately monitor, update and maintain Urban Science internal software systems. May also automate or optimize processes, systems, reports, etc using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Adheres to quality control standards for Urban Science and client organizations.
• Coordinates with individuals or teams to complete analyses, tasks and projects on time and with high quality.
• Effectively responds to client inquiries/requests in a timely manner to help improve client satisfaction.
• Proactively communicates with management to provide updates and report issues in a timely manner.
• Actively works with manager to understand and implement solutions to improve NPS (client satisfaction).
• Actively supports and participates in required Urban Science training programs to achieve targeted development objectives.
• Works with manager in completing own annual goal setting and performance review in a timely manner.
• Works with manager to prioritize other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or competency needed for successful performance in the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified. The job may require additional hours beyond the normal 40-hour workweek.