The HR Manager manages human resource initiatives and processes for France, Italy and Spain. He/she acts as a business partner to management in helping to define HR strategies that align the needs of employees with the organization and clients.
The HR Manager has a critical role in helping to influence the desired office culture, leadership culture and working environment.
* Acts as a strategic business partner and ensures that HR tasks are aligned with and fully supporting the needs of the business, including but not limited to, active involvement in business meetings, organizational planning sessions, budgeting meetings and labor planning.
* Partners closely with management and employees to help improve work relationships and resolve work related problems, as well as create strategies to increase morale, productivity and retention in order to maximize organizational effectiveness.
* Partners with and advises business leaders regarding overall employee satisfaction
Talent Acquisition & Development
* Partners with the business to recruit Best-in-Class employees and guidance to manage the development of employees
* Manages and oversees onboarding process
* Performance management tasks like counselling employees, coaching, counseling, performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions
* Responsible for facilitating the local and global relocation activities by coordinating the planning, execution and monitoring of activities for employees transferring between offices.
* Partners with external legal counsel to manage the immigration needs of employees
* Partners with the Learning team and the business to assist in identifying, creating and/or delivering learning programs that fit business needs
* Facilitates the resolution of employee relations issues in partnership with business management.
* Responsible for conducting thorough and objective HR investigations in a timely manner.
* Abides by all local and national employment laws and advises business management on employee related legal and policy matters
* Ensures all employment actions are in compliance with company standards and local/national laws.
* Responsible for managing the separation process including employee terminations, separation paperwork and exit interviews
* Partners with business leadership to complete annual labor budgets and workforce plans
* Partners with Corporate HR to ensure local compensation practices are aligned with the needs of the business and competitive with the local market.
* Ensures benefit programs are administrated in a timely and high quality fashion
* Oversees the maintenance of accurate and complete human resource records
* Responsible for the administration of local employee based programs (may include the following: recognition program, wellness program, employee team building activities, etc.
* Communication skills: advanced English level and Spanish. French is a plus
* Interpersonal understanding and assertiveness
* Ethics and integrity
* Information seeking
* Consulting & Customer Service
* Strategic Influence & Negotiation: Intention and ability to persuade, convince, and influence others in order to gain support to achieve specific goals/tasks or meet organizational objectives.
* Developing & Coaching others: provide coaching, direction and feedback to enhance performance.
* Employment Law: knowledge and applicability of employment laws
* Knowledge and applicability of HR policies, procedures and practices
* IT skills required: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
* University degree in Business, HR, Psychology or other related field of study required
* 5-8 years of previous HR work experience
* Previous management experience strongly preferred
* Previous experience with performance management and applicant tracking systems required