Position requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related field, or foreign equivalent education, and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience in a software development, application or systems programming or related position is required. 5 years of experience is required in all of the following:
- Work with database management system including extraction, manipulation and optimization of data by writing queries, transforming data, generating reports and finding bottlenecks using Transact SQL, SSIS, SSRS and Profiler.
- Analyze and implement solutions using OOPs, N-Tier and MVC architectures.
- Application Life Cycle Management including maintaining code, tracking tasks, managing builds and automated deployments using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and MS Build.
- Create technical documentation for software applications and provide training to external stakeholders and team members.
- Estimate and implement projects following the software development process within budget and schedule.
- Engage in full software life cycle development, including Agile with Scrum template.
Experience can be obtained concurrently.
To apply, please access our website applications at: http://www.channelvantage.com/careers and apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org (place job #2020-4311 in subject line). EOE